20 prosjekter vil bli presentert gjennom en postersesjon. Posterne vil være i møterom Skagerak fra tirsdag kl. 1530 og hele onsdagen. I pausen tirsdag 1530 - 1600 vil prosjektmedarbeidere være tilstede ved sine postere.
Følgende prosjekter vil være presentert:
- Kristin Myklevoll, NTNU. Knowledge of the rural youth`s satisfaction with life.
- Ane Bjørnsgaard, Høgskolen på Innlandet. A wing stroke for a more health-promoting approach to measurement and public health efforts regarding youth mental health
- Bjørn Grinde, Folkehelseinstituttet. Infant environmental factors can contribute to negative feeling later in life.
- Ellen Eimhjellen Blom mfl, Høgskulen på Vestlandet og NTNU. Health-related quality of life and intensity-specific physical activity in high-risk adults attending a behavior change service within primary care.
- Jo Ese mfl, Høgskolen i Østfold. Important factors to ensure wellbeing in a whole-school setting – a photovoice study.
- Ingri Myklestad mfl, Folkehelseinstituttet. Personality, family and School influence on Adolescents Subjective Well-being: Results from the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study (HUNT).
- Kjetil Wathne mfl, OsloMet. On the Meaning of Pain among Immigrant women.
- Ragna Rygh Svela mfl, Tolkesentralen, Oslo universitetssykehus. Prevention of mental health burdens for interpreters working in healthcare.
- Vibeke Robertsen mfl, NMBU. Well-being among children and adolescents – walkability as a health-promoting factor in the built environment.
- Maja Eilertsen mfl, Bærum kommune/Folkehelseinstituttet. Effects of somatic and mental illness on subjective wellbeing: A discordant twin analysis.
- Gry Anette Sælid mfl, Folkehelseinstituttet. Positive mental health effects of the Coping With Strain (CWS) course on employees: a four-year longitudinal randomized controlled trial.
- Gry Anette Sælid mfl, Folkehelseinstituttet. Mind Power - A CBT based program for adolescents aimed at developing coping skills: an ongoing study on possible positive mental health effects after completed a randomized controlled trial
- Dag Helge Rønnevik mfl, NTNU. Stakeholders´ views on doctors´ role in public health.
- Line Solheim Kvamme, R-Bup Øst og Sør. Familien i Fokus – Trajectories of change in families receiving Child Welfare Services.
- Harald Eikeland Simonsen mfl, Healthline. La Linea® – a system for knowledge-based coordination of public health measures
- Lidia Santora mfl, NTNU. Interactive effects of factors associated with alcohol use outcomes
reported by older adults: The role of quality of life
- Hildegunn Brattvåg mfl, Helsedirektoratet. A ten-year commitment for the promotion of mental health and drug prevention in Norway
- Eirin Hillestad mfl, Verdighetssenteret. A model for involving volunteers in health care
- The PROMENTA Research Group, UiO/FHI. PROMENTA – Recearch Center for Developmental Processes and Gradients in Mental Health.
- Jens Christoffer Skogen mfl, Folkehelseinstituttet. Two indicators of socioeconomic status and quality of life: Preliminary results from the public health survey in the Norwegian counties of Troms and Finnmark.